Welcome to the ETCBC Christmas Photo Studio. This year, we're building a cozy and modern portrait studio for families (up to 2 adults, 4 children) and groups of friends (up to 5 adults) to have their Christmas photos taken.
The studio will be used to support our building project, Nehemiah, to make better use of our space and to create opportunities to serve our neighbours in the Victoria Village community.
Tues, Nov 21
The first session was a success! Thanks to everyone who came out! We have 2 spots left for the 26th and limited availability on the 25th.
Mon, Nov 13
Sunday, the 19th is now fully booked! We have opened up a limited number of spots for Saturday the 25th so reserve yours soon!
Fri, Nov 10
Thank you to everyone who has booked a spot! We are now 50% full!
- No line up because your spot is reserved.
- The digital package can be used to print multiple copies.
- Sunday, November 19, 2017 @ 11am-4pm
- Saturday, November 25, 2017 @ 10am-1pm
- Sunday, November 26, 2017 @ 11am-4pm
Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled time.
- One 4x6 print: $35
- One 4x6 print + one digital copy: $50
Please pay by cash in person or pre-pay below.
How to prepare for your photo
- Arrive at least 5 minutes earlier and be ready before your time slot.
- Neutrals (grey, beige, black) or solid-coloured clothing are great.
- Avoid wearing all white, neon colours or tiny patterns (like small dots or stripes). Thicker patterns are ok.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many photos will be taken and do we get to choose which one we take home?
Two photo will be taken (not including photos where someone is blinking) and yes, you'll get to choose the one you like.
- Does the session include the time it takes to select our photo?
The 15min session is the time it takes to set everyone up and to take the 2 photos so it's important to arrive at least 5 minutes early and be ready once it's your turn. If you choose the print+digital option, you will receive your digital copy via email and be notified when your print is available for pickup.
- What will the photo studio look like?
Sneak peeks will be coming soon! Our theme is bright, cozy, modern and minimalist. The photo at the top of this page will give you an idea of the what we're going for.
- Do I need to bring my RSVP?
No, but please make sure you receive a confirmation email after you book a time and we'll have your info.
For questions, please contact Janet Kwan: janet [at] janetkwan.com